Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Gas outdoor heaters featured at Monroe Fireplace.
A designed, cost conscious product range that does not sacrifice aesthetics for function. The patented direct ignition system, never before seen on an outdoor gas radiant heater, ensures a reliable start and effective operation, even in winds of up to 8mph.
- Attractive black finish
- Universal bracket — easy upgrade from 3-burner to 5-burner heaters. No additional plumbing or wiring required.
- Bi-directional easy-pivot arm — 25° rotation each side.
- Electronic ignition — one or multiple units can be switched on and off simultaneously from a single remote-located switch.
- Automatic re-ignition — should the gas heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately.
- Higher levels of wind resistance. Tungsten units are wind resistant to 8 mph.
- Easy Pivot Arm bracket allows for direction of heat to be adjusted providing greater versatility and heat coverage.
- Can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted
- Can be run on LPG or Natural Gas
- Available in two sizes a 300 Series (26,000BTU) and a 500 Series (43,000BTU)