With classic good looks in embossed cast iron, large heating capacity and midsize dimensions – the Shelburne is remarkably functional, beautiful and adaptable to a variety of spaces. Perfect for a midsize home, the Shelburne woodstove can warm large areas in your home when fully loaded. An oversized, self-cleaning window allows for easy loading and great fire viewing. Soapstone on the inside extends the HeatLife of every load of wood delivering more heat.
Hearthstone Shelburne Cast Iron Wood Stove
Hearthstone Shelburne Cast Iron Wood Stove FeaturesFireplace Type: freestanding
Fireplace Fuel: wood
2.0 cubic foot firebox with soapstone refractory
- Spacious firebox accepts up to 20" logs.
Single lever air-intake control
- Stove operation is easy; performance more consistent.
Unmatched fire viewing
- Air entering the firebox through the stoves secondary air tubes ignites the gases rising off the burning wood. The resulting light and flames provide dazzling fire viewing, even when the fire is burning at a low rate.
Top or rear flue collar
- Flexible installation; stove can be installed as a freestanding unit or as a hearth stove.
Non-catalytic combustion system
- Clean burning, more complete combustion provides more heat from less wood, greater efficiency; reduced smoke and creosote build-up.
Outside air adapter (optional)
- Improved efficiency in todays newer "airtight" homes; reduces cold air drafts along the floor.
Rear heat shield (optional)
- Allows more placement options; stove can be installed closer to a wall because clearance requirements are reduced; creates a convection passageway between shield and back of stove to allow fan to circulate air through house.
Fan with built-in thermostat and rheostat (optional)
- Helps spread heat evenly throughout home; fan operates only when stove is at significant heat level. The rheostat controls fan speed. Use of rear heat shield required.
Hearthstone Shelburne Cast Iron Wood Stove Specifications
|Heats up to||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Burn Time||Up to 8 hours|
|Heat Life||Up to 10 hours|
|EPA Rating||2.1 grams per hour|
|Height (includes flue collar)||29"|
|Depth (includes flue collar)||21"|
|Maximum Log Length||20"|
|Firebox Capacity||2.0 cubic feet|
|Flue Exit & Diameter||45 degree exit 6" flue collar|
|Optional Blower Kit||Yes|
|Actual Weight (lbs.)||400|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
Clearances (With single wall pipe & no rear heat shield)
Clearances (With double-wall pipe & rear heat shield)
|Minimum Size (US)||36" W x 45" D|
|Minimum Size (Canada)||91 cm x 119 cm|